We are Circle City Villages and we hope to bring a tiny home village to Indianapolis for those experiencing homelessness. We are a collective made up of those who are formerly homeless, pastors, social workers, architects, mental health caretakers, bankers, retirees and substance use recovery specialists. We believe in the power of community and the healing it can bring to those experiencing even the toughest of situations in their lives.
Still in the planning stages, Circle City Village is a tiny house community that serves as transitional housing where friends experiencing homelessness can find healing and take the next steps to a sustainable life in an environment where they are supported and embraced.
Board of Directors
Leon Longard – Board President
Devon Jones – Vice President
Jackie Mueller – Secretary
Brandon Hilliard – Treasurer
Ryan Hayes – Board Member
T.J. Curtis – Board Member
Rebekah Bricker – Board Member
Circle City Village In The News
- January 2017: Homeless Advocates Look to Tiny Homes for Solution (Fox 59 / CBS 4)
- January 2017: Nonprofit Plans Tiny Homes Project For The Homeless (WFYI)
- October 2018: Plans For Tiny Home Community For Homeless Stalled Because Group Can’t Find Welcoming Location (Fox 59 / CBS 4)
- November 2019: Tiny Home Village To Help People Transition Out Of Homelessness Planned On West Side (RTV6)
- February 2020: Group Seeking Donations To Help Build Tiny House Village On West Side (RTV6)